Full Stack Developers (Full time) – Sri Lanka – Home Based
Who we are
UnifiedVU is an early stage technology company head quartered in Manchester, United Kingdom and founded by Manoj Ranaweera who recently exited from edocr.com.
UnifiedVU (powered by Livestax) helps increase employee productivity by surfacing information and functionality from legacy, on premise, SaaS, Internet of Things (IoT) and the Web via easy-to-built Mini Apps (Single Page Web Applications) which when added to work Spaces start responding to each other (integration on the glass) creating compelling user experiences.
We call this “re-imagining software” – use only the bits of software (data and functionality) from every system that matters to you, on your own User Interface (UI) designed specifically for you.
- Develop Mini Apps (Single Page Applications) using modern scalable technologies to be fully responsive.
- Connect back-ends to web based (SaaS) as well as hosted systems including legacy solutions.
- Manage Mini Apps life cycles.
- Create a data layer, once traction is gained (initially, Mini Apps will not store data other than encrypted credentials).
What we look for
- For Junior Engineers: Minimum of 2 years relevant experience working for a reputable company.
- For Senior Engineers: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience working for reputable companies.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Degree qualified from a reputable university.
- Appreciation of full stack development.
- Experience of agile development methodologies and rapid iterations.
- Experience of extracting data from unfriendly systems as well as from data warehouses.
How we reward you
You will be joining as one of the early employees, therefore gaining the opportunity to significantly influence the company’s direction and its culture. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Flexibility: You must have the ability to work independently from home with no supervision, own your own computer, and familiar with agile methods and rapid development.
- Compensation: Competitive all-inclusive startup salary which will increase as the company grow. Share options will be made available after a compelling event (e.g. venture-capital investment or achieving a revenue milestone).
How to apply
Apply direct to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering email and online profiles (Github, Dribbble, Behance and Linkedin), describing why you are the right team member for us.